Teacher of Religious Education
- Are you a qualified RE teacher who holds QTS or QTLS?
- Would you like REGULAR LOCAL teaching work in schools across Worcestershire?
In preparation for the summer term and the DEMAND for supply teaching cover, we are currently recruiting religious education teachers in particular for DAY TO DAY and SHORT TERM cover (with the potential to develop in to ongoing/ long term roles).
For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED teaching supply agency for secondary schools across our wonderful Worcestershire county. We are DEDICATED in finding you supply teaching work to SUIT your NEEDS and AVAILABILITY.
We EXCLUSIVELY support secondary schools in and around: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport and Worcester.
If you are looking for the FLEXIBILITY of daily supply teaching or wanting to secure a LONG TERM position, we are confident that we can help you … register your interest in our teacher of religious education daily and short term roles or to be the first to hear about new long term vacancies for the summer term and September – most of which are EXCLUSIVE to us!
Call Rebecca on 01905 896122 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our ideal teacher of religious education:
- Is enthusiastic and versatile
- Has a creative and inclusive approach to teaching and learning
- Has UK education experience and strong curriculum knowledge
- Is resilient and can effectively manage behaviour
- Is eligible to work in the UK
- Has qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status
- Holds an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Have you considered supply teaching before? It is a great career and lifestyle choice because:
* It offers VARIETY and the opportunity for you to CHOOSE when, where and how often you would like to work
* With daily assignments there is NO RESPONSIBILITY for MARKING and PLANNING – yet you still receive a FANTASTIC RATE OF PAY
* Working on supply as a teacher of religious education is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire secondary schools which can be another pathway to regular, long term or possibly permanent work
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every teacher to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.