Academic Solutions are recruiting versatile teachers of Design Technology to cover the demand for short and long term supply in our client schools across Worcestershire.
We EXCLUSIVELY support secondary schools in and around: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport and Worcester.
Are you …
- an experienced DT teacher looking for a flexible work life balance?
- a NQT looking to gain valuable teaching experience in an assortment of Worcestershire secondary schools?
- a local teacher searching for your next long term role in September?
Yes? Start your next adventure by registering with us – Worcestershire’s leading teaching supply agency!
We EXCLUSIVELY support Worcestershire schools with their cover needs and we can offer you regular local teaching work and long term roles. Even if you are currently committed to a school and available in September, we can still keep you updated with new vacancies!
Register your interest today by calling Rebecca on 01905 896122 or submitting your CV to email@example.com
We welcome applications from experienced teachers and NQTs who specialise in any design and technology subject – FOOD, TEXTILES, RESISTANT MATERIALS, PRODUCT DESIGN, ENGINEERING, ELECTRONICS
Our ideal DT teacher will:
- Be passionate about their subject, adaptable, reliable and resilient
- Have an innovative approach to teaching and learning and the ability to engage all students
- Have UK teaching experience and a strong curriculum knowledge
- Have an excellent command of the classroom and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Supply teaching is a great career and lifestyle choice because:
- It offers VARIETY and FLEXIBILITY for you to choose when, where and how often you would like to work
- On daily assignments there is NO RESPONSIBILITY for MARKING and PLANNING – yet you still receive a fantastic rate of pay
- It gives you the opportunity to explore different schools with NO COMMITMENT
- Working in our network of schools is an excellent way of getting your foot through the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire schools which can be another pathway to regular work or even the possibility of a permanent role if that is your end goal…schools will always ask for good teachers to return!
We are Worcestershire’s leading supply teaching agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED supply agency for primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire
- We specialise in providing REGULAR LOCAL work in LOCAL SCHOOLS for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to SUIT YOUR NEEDS
- We offer COMPETITIVE rates of pay
- You will receive CONTINUED SUPPORT from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.