Teacher of Physical Education
PE Teacher – Worcester and across Worcestershire
Daily, Short and Long Term Cover
- Are you a qualified teacher of physical education who holds QTS or QTLS?
- Would you like regular local teaching work in and around: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport and Worcester?
Supply teaching with Academic Solutions will provide – flexibility, variety and your days just consist of teaching, no planning or marking! For newly qualified pe teachers (NQT) supply teaching offers the chance to gain valuable experience in different Worcestershire schools!
For over 15 years, we have been the preferred teaching supply agency for secondary and middle schools in Worcestershire. We are dedicated in finding you teaching work to suit your needs and availability … so whether you are a pe teacher wanting the flexibility of daily/ short term work or you are looking to secure a long term role, as Worcestershire’s leading supply teaching agency, we are confident that we can help you.
To fulfil the demand for supply teachers in the summer term and in preparation for September, we are looking to recruit pe teachers who:
- Are enthusiastic and versatile
- Have a creative and inclusive approach to teaching practical and theory pe lessons that inspires all students to embrace sport and motivate them to want to live an active and healthy lifestyle
- Have UK teaching experience and strong knowledge of the UK pe curriculum
- Are resilient and can effectively manage behaviour
- Are eligible to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Have you considered supply teaching before? It is a great career and lifestyle choice because:
- It offers variety and flexibility for you to choose when, where and how often you would like to work
- With daily assignments there is no responsibility for marking and planning – yet you still receive a fantastic rate of pay
- It is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire secondary schools which can be another pathway to regular, long term or possibly permanent work
If you are an experienced or newly qualified pe teacher interested in regular local supply teaching work or would like to be considered for long term jobs, then take the next step and call Rebecca on 01905 896122 or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.