To meet the demand for short and long term supply cover and in preparation for opportunities in September, we are recruiting innovative teachers of mathematics for schools across Worcestershire.
We exclusively work in partnership with secondary schools, in and around: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport and Worcester.
Maybe you are:
- an experienced teacher of maths recently relocated to our wonderful county and looking for non-committal opportunities to teach in local schools?
- Or, a newly qualified maths teacher (NQT) looking to gain valuable classroom experience before considering applying for a permanent post?
Whatever your circumstances and availability, supply teaching with us is your first choice. We can offer local work to suit you – daily, short and long term opportunities available in the summer term and from September.
Our ideal maths teacher will:
- Be reliable, resilient and versatile
- Have a flair for delivering engaging and vibrant lessons that enthuses and motivates all learners to flourish and achieve their full potential
- Have strong KS3 KS4 mathematical knowledge and UK teaching experience
- Have high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
To register as a mathematics teacher with us, contact Rebecca on 01905 896122 or email your CV directly to me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply teaching is a great career and lifestyle choice because:
- It offers variety and flexibility for you to choose when, where and how often you would like to work
- With daily assignments there is no responsibility for marking and planning – yet you still receive a fantastic rate of pay
- Working as a supply maths teacher is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire secondary schools which can be another pathway to regular work or even the possibility of a permanent role if that is your end goal…schools will always ask for good teachers to return
We are Worcestershire’s leading supply teaching agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.