- An experienced primary teacher looking to achieve a better work life balance?
- A newly qualified teacher (NQT) with the desire to showcase your talents and gain valuable experience in a variety of Worcestershire primary schools?
- An established supply teacher wanting to shorten your commute time and secure work closer to home instead of outside the county?
Whatever your circumstances and availability, supply teaching with Academic Solutions is your first choice. We can offer regular daily, short and long term supply teaching work to suit you in the following areas: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport, Worcester
Our ideal primary supply teacher will:
- Be enthusiastic, versatile and passionate about teaching and learning
- Have the ability to ‘bring learning to life’ by delivering enjoyable and creative lessons that engage all children, inspire learning and spark curiosity
- Have high expectations of every child’s behaviour, progress and achievements
- Have UK teaching experience and a strong understanding of the primary curriculum
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or early years teacher status (EYTS)
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Supply teaching is a great lifestyle choice because:
- It offers variety and flexibility for you to choose when and where you would like to work
- On daily assignments there is no responsibility for planning – yet you still receive a fantastic rate of pay
- Working as a primary supply teacher is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire schools which can be a pathway to regular work or the offer of a long term role … schools will always ask for good teachers to return!
To register your interest, give Rebecca a call on 01905 896122 for an informal chat or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – whatever key stage or subject you teach, we are confident that we can help you!
Choose us as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every teacher to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.