Safeguarding & Vetting
We supply highly skilled and professional teachers and support staff, who have undergone all the necessary checks to ensure they are legally able to work and that they have the knowledge, qualifications and experience to be able to meet your needs. We are committed to keeping children & young people safe.
As the first step in the recruitment process, every applicant is pre-screened by trained members of staff, if successful they are invited to attend a face to face interview. Any candidate who fails this stage is not invited in for an interview.
School receive written confirmation of every check we do and a comprehensive vetting check before the member of staff arrives.
We also ensure all of our workers have completed a recent Safeguarding course.
We have a rigorous vetting procedure in place for all of our applicants. Schools are provided with an email confirmation which clearly states that all the checks required by the DfE have been carried out.
These checks include:
- Comprehensive identity check & right to work
- Pre-screening telephone interview
- Interviewed face-to-face
- Previous employment history
- Barred List check (formerly List 99)
- Enhanced DBS including update service
- Qualifications & QTS
- Overseas Police Check
- Thorough professional reference checks
- Teaching Regulation Agency (TRA) check (formerly National College for Teaching and Learning – NCTL)