Interested in SEN teacher jobs? Academic Solutions work with specialist SEN establishments throughout the West Midlands. We provide teaching staff to SEN Schools, Pupil Referral units and Mainstream schools. We are always in need of SEN Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Learning Support Assistants and SENCOs who specialise in working with children with Special Educational Needs.
We have dedicated SEN Consultants who will guide you through the process. Your consultant will spend time getting to know you and your requirements in order to match you up to suitable requirements and will always be at hand to offer support.
Special education needs that we provide staff for include:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Sever Learning Difficulties
- Moderate Learning Difficulties
- Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulties
- Multi-Sensory Impairment
Special educational needs could mean that a child or young person has:
- Learning difficulties – in acquiring basic skills in an early years setting, school or college
- Social, emotional or mental health difficulties – making friends or relating to adults or behaving inappropriately in an early years setting, school or college
- Specific learning difficulty – with reading, writing, number work or understanding information
- Sensory or physical needs – such as hearing impairment, visual impairment or physical difficulties which might affect them in an early years setting, school or college
- Communication problems – in expressing themselves or understanding what others are saying
- Medical or health conditions – which may slow down a child’s or young person’s progress and/or involves treatment that affects his or her education