Design and Technology Teacher
Would you like to work with an ESTABLISHED Worcester based education agency, who can offer you REGULAR LOCAL teaching work and access to LONG TERM VACANCIES in Worcestershire secondary schools?
Do you hold qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teaching and learning skills (QTLS) status and recent UK secondary teaching experience?
Yes? Then choose Academic Solutions as your number one supply teaching agency!
For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED agency to schools across the county. We EXCLUSIVELY support secondary schools in and around Worcester and across Worcestershire.
To meet the DEMAND for supply cover and in preparation for September, we are currently recruiting design and technology teachers who specialise in one or more of the below subjects:
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- PRODUCT DESIGN
- RESISTANT MATERIALS
Roles include – DAILY, SHORT TERM and ONGOING cover. However, if your preference is for a LONG TERM DT position, register with us and be the first to find out about new vacancies!
Our ideal design and technology teacher will:
- Be passionate about their subject, reliable, resilient and versatile
- Engage all students through the delivery of lessons in a creative, vibrant and interactive style
- Have UK school experience and a strong knowledge of KS3 KS4 curriculum in their specialist subject(s)
- Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS), qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status or a FE qualification
Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Whether, you are a teacher of design and technology who is available part time or full time, every week or every couple of weeks – your experienced personal consultant will be dedicated in finding you teaching work to suit your needs! We welcome applications from experienced teachers and early career teachers (ECTs)/ newly qualified teachers (NQTs).
To discuss further, give Rebecca a call on 01905 896122 or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Supply teaching with Academic Solutions is a great career and lifestyle choice – here are a few reason why:
- Good work life balance
- Flexibility – choose when and where you teach
- Variety of schools and children
- Opportunities to gain classroom based experience
- Provides long term, permanent and ECT/ NQT induction opportunities
- Fantastic rate of pay
- No additional responsibilities – no planning/ marking/ meetings/ parents evenings during daily and most short term assignments
- Explore different schools with no commitment – perfect if you are new to the area
- Holidays in term time
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.