Teacher of Physics
- an experienced teacher of physics looking to reduce your hours? Would you like the opportunity to choose when and where you teach?
- or, a newly qualified physics teacher looking to showcase your skills in an assortment of schools, maybe you would like more experience before applying for a permanent post?
- looking for a long term role in September?
Whatever your circumstances, supply teaching with Academic Solutions is your first choice … we can offer REGULAR LOCAL work to suit you. We have been established in Worcestershire for over 15 years and have EXCLUSIVE relationships with SECONDARY schools in WORCESTER and across the county.
We are currently recruiting enthusiastic physics teachers to fill our long term vacancies and to cover daily and short term supply (which can develop in to a long term role) … this provides a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the school door as we introduce you to a variety of schools.
We are Worcestershire’s leading teaching supply agency, so working as a teacher of physics with Academic Solutions, will pave the way for ongoing work and once you are registered with us, you will be the first to find out about long term physics vacancies that will not be advertised elsewhere else!
So, whether you are a teacher of physics who is available part time or full time, every week or every couple of weeks – your experienced personal consultant will be dedicated in finding you teaching work to suit your needs! We welcome applications from experienced teachers and ECTs/ NQTs.
Interested? Teachers of physics register with us by emailing your CV directly to email@example.com or calling 01905 896122 for an informal chat.
Our ideal teacher of physics will:
- Have a natural flair for delivering creative and vibrant lessons that enthuses and motivates all students
- Be reliable, resilient and versatile
- Have strong KS3 KS4 curriculum knowledge and UK teaching experience
- Have a strong command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Supply teaching with Academic Solutions is a great career and lifestyle choice, here are a few reasons why:
- Good work life balance
- Flexibility – choose when and where you teach
- Variety of schools and children
- Opportunities to gain classroom based experience
- Provides long term, permanent and ECT/ NQT induction opportunities
- Fantastic rate of pay
- No additional responsibilities – no planning/ marking/ meetings/ parents evenings during daily and most short term assignments
- Explore different schools with no commitment – perfect if you are new to the area
- Holidays in term time
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.