Teacher of Resistant Materials
- Are you a qualified DT teacher who holds QTS or QTLS?
Looking to secure:
- a long term role in a Worcestershire school in September?
- REGULAR LOCAL short term teaching work in Worcester and the surrounding area?
For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED supply teaching agency for secondary schools across Worcestershire and we are looking to expand our team of dedicated design technology teachers to fill our September vacancies and for daily/ short term supply cover (with some assignments having the potential of leading to a long term/ permanent role).
Whether you are a teacher of resistant materials who is available full time or part time, every week or every couple of weeks – your experienced personal consultant will be DEDICATED in finding you LOCAL teaching work to SUIT your NEEDS and AVAILABILITY.
We EXCLUSIVELY support secondary and middle schools in the following areas with their recruitment and supply needs: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kiddermister, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport and Worcester.
Our ideal teacher of resistant materials will:
- Be enthusiastic, reliable and versatile
- Have an engaging and inclusive approach to teaching and learning
- Have UK education experience and a strong knowledge of KS3 KS4 curriculum
- Be resilient, have high expectations and can effectively manage behaviour
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
If you are looking for the FLEXIBILITY of daily and/ or short term work or want to be the first to find out about new LONG TERM vacancies (most of which will not be advertised anywhere else) starting in September, then register today – contact Rebecca on 01905 896122 or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Have you considered supply teaching before? It is a great career and lifestyle choice – here are a few reasons why:
- Good work life balance
- Flexibility – choose when and where you teach
- Variety of schools and children
- Opportunities to gain classroom based experience
- Provides long term, permanent and ECT/ NQT induction opportunities
- Fantastic rate of pay
- No additional responsibilities – no planning/ marking/ meetings/ parents evenings during daily and most short term assignments
- Explore different schools with no commitment – perfect if you are new to the area
- Holidays in term time
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.