- Are you a local qualified teacher of history who holds QTS or QTLS?
- Looking for regular work near home, instead of commuting for miles each day?
YES? Have you considered working in Worcestershire schools as a teacher of history on DAY TO DAY and SHORT TERM supply basis?
- You can enjoy FLEXIBILITY, VARIETY and your days will just consist of teaching, no planning or marking!
- For newly qualified history teachers (NQTs), supply teaching offers the chance to gain VALUABLE EXPERIENCE in different schools. We can offer you this opportunity so you can ENHANCE YOUR CV before applying for a permanent role!
As Worcestershire’s leading supply teaching agency, we EXCLUSIVELY support SECONDARY schools across Worcestershire with their cover needs.
To meet the DEMAND for supply cover in the summer term and in preparation for September, we are currently recruiting history specialists in particular for DAY TO DAY and SHORT TERM cover (with the potential to develop in to ongoing/ long term roles) – IMMEDIATE work is available.
If you would like regular local work as a supply teacher of history, then Academic Solutions is your first choice teaching supply agency.
Call Rebecca on 01905 896122 for an informal chat or email your CV directly to email@example.com. Alternatively, if your preference is for a LONG TERM role, register with us and be the first to hear about new vacancies.
Our ideal teacher of history will:
- Be passionate and dedicated to inspiring all students to embrace history and motivate them to want to learn and achieve
- Have an innovative, fun and inclusive approach to delivering lessons
- Be reliable, resilient and versatile
- Have strong subject knowledge and UK teaching experience
- Have high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Choose us as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED supply agency for primary, middle and secondary schools across Worcestershire
- We SPECIALISE in providing REGULAR work in LOCAL schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are DEDICATED in finding you supply work to SUIT YOUR NEEDS
- We offer COMPETITIVE RATE OF PAY
- You will receive CONTINUED from your EXPERIENCED personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.