Teacher of Biology – September – Long Term
Teacher of Biology (0.6)
September 2021 to February 2022
- Are you an innovative science teacher who holds QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS (QTS) or QUALIFIED TEACHER LEARNING AND SKILLS (QTLS) status?
- Would you like to SECURE your next science teaching role working in north Worcestershire PART TIME until AT LEAST February 2022?
If so, we have a great teaching role waiting for you!
We are working in collaboration with a very popular secondary school to recruit a passionate teacher of biology. This successful Ofsted ‘good’ rated school located in north Worcestershire is proud of their vibrant learning community and boasts excellent facilities. We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join a welcoming school, where staff are enthusiastic and committed to achieving the best for all students.
The successful teacher of biology will:
- Have a creative and versatile approach to teaching and learning
- Plan and deliver engaging experiences that encourages all students to enjoy science and ignites and nurtures their curiosity
- Be a committed and energetic specialist, who can inspire and motivate all students to achieve their full potential
- Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
The Essentials: a teacher of biology who:
- Is eligible to work in the UK
- Holds a UK teaching qualification: QTS or QTLS
- Has UK school science teaching experience and strong curriculum knowledge
- Possesses a current enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
If you are looking for your next challenge and interested in this teacher of biology role – email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call for an informal chat.
Like the sound of the school but it is the wrong subject? Right subject but wrong location? No problem – register with us and be the first to hear about new LONG TERM vacancies in Worcester and across Worcestershire schools.
Or maybe your preference is for LOCAL DAILY SUPPLY and SHORT TERM cover? Whatever your availability and requirements, we are confident that we can help you! Contact us today.
For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED teaching supply agency for schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas. We SPECIALISE in providing REGULAR work in LOCAL schools for qualified teachers and support staff and we are DEDICATED in finding you supply work to SUIT YOUR NEEDS … daily, short/ long term and permanent teaching assignments available. We offer COMPETITIVE RATE OF PAY, in many cases above industry standard and offer a FRIEND REFERRAL SCHEME.
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.