DT Teachers – Daily and Short Term Supply
- Would you like to work with an ESTABLISHED Worcester based education agency, who can offer you REGULAR LOCAL teaching work in Worcestershire secondary schools?
- Do you hold qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status?
Yes? Then choose Academics as your number one supply teaching agency!
For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED supplier to schools across the county.
We EXCLUSIVELY support secondary schools in and around: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport and Worcester.
In preparation for the reopening of schools and the anticipated demand for supply cover, we are currently recruiting for design and technology teachers who specialise in one or more of the below subjects:
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY, ELECTRONICS, ENGINEERING, GRAPHICS, PRODUCT DESIGN, RESISTANT MATERIALS, TEXTILES
Roles include – DAILY, SHORT TERM and ONGOING cover. However, if your preference is for a LONG TERM DT position, register with us and be the first to find out about new vacancies!
Our ideal design and technology teacher will:
- Be passionate about their subject, reliable, resilient and versatile
- Engage all students through the delivery of lessons in a creative, vibrant and interactive style
- Have UK school experience and a strong knowledge of KS3 KS4 curriculum in their specialist subject(s)
- Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Whether, you are a design and technology teacher who is available part time or full time, every week or every couple of weeks – your experienced personal consultant will be dedicated in finding you teaching work to suit your needs!
We welcome applications from experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQTs).
To register your interest, contact Rebecca on 01905 896122, submit your CV here or email me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply teaching is a great career and lifestyle choice because:
- It offers variety and flexibility for you to choose when, where and how often you would like to work!
- On daily assignments there is no responsibility for marking and planning – yet you still receive a fantastic rate of pay!
- It gives you the opportunity to explore different schools with no commitment!
- Working as a design and technology teacher – Worcester is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire secondary schools which can be another pathway to regular work or even the possibility of a permanent role if that is your end goal…schools will always ask for good teachers to return!
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.