NQT – Newly Qualified Teachers – Secondary
Are you a NQT who:
- Is looking for valuable teaching experience in a variety of Worcestershire secondary schools before applying for a permanent role?
- Maybe you are unsure about the next step to take in your career or you are waiting for a suitable position to be advertised?
- Or, have you already secured your perfect NQT secondary post (congratulations!) and just looking for some supply work in the interim?
Whatever your situation, supply teaching with us is your first choice.
Once schools fully reopen, we are anticipating a great demand in particular for daily cover (subject specialists and general), and to meet the supply requirements in our partner secondary schools, we can offer local regular day to day work to suit you.
We exclusively support secondary schools in and around: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport and Worcester.
Supply teaching is a great start to your teaching career because:
- It gives you the opportunity to explore different schools and year groups with no commitment
- Working as a secondary supply teacher is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire secondary schools which can be another pathway to regular work or even the possibility of a permanent role…schools will always ask for good teachers to return
- It offers variety and flexibility for you to choose when, where and how often you would like to work
- There is no responsibility for marking and planning on day to day supply – yet you still receive a fantastic rate of pay
We are always looking to recruit NQT secondary teachers who:
- Are enthusiastic, reliable, resilient and versatile
- Have an innovative approach to teaching and learning and the ability to engage all students
- Have UK teaching experience and a strong knowledge of key stage 3 and key stage 4 curriculum
- Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Are eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Possesses an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Whatever subject you teach, we are confident that we can help you!
So, if you are available now or in September, register with us to begin you teaching adventure or to be kept up to date with new vacancies – give Rebecca a call on 01905 896122 for an informal chat or send your CV directly to me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose us as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.