Teachers of Physical Education – Daily and Short Term Supply
- Are you a qualified teacher of physical education who holds QTS or QTLS?
- Have you considered working in local secondary schools as a supply pe teacher on a day to day basis?
You can enjoy flexibility, variety and your days will just consist of teaching, no planning or marking! For newly qualified pe teachers (NQT) supply teaching offers the chance to gain valuable experience in different Worcestershire schools!
If you would like to exercise your skills as a supply pe teacher, then we are your first choice teaching agency. We can offer regular local work to suit you – daily, short and long term opportunities available!
We are currently experiencing a demand for enthusiastic pe teachers, particularly for day to day and short term supply cover. We exclusively support secondary schools in and around: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport and Worcester.
Our ideal pe teacher will:
- Be passionate and dedicated to inspiring all students to embrace sport and motivate them to want to live an active and healthy lifestyle
- Have an innovative, fun and inclusive approach to delivering practical and theory pe lessons
- Be energetic, reliable and resilient
- Be versatile, have strong KS3 KS4 subject knowledge and UK teaching experience
- Have high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
To register as a pe teacher with us, contact Rebecca on 01905 896122 or email your CV directly to me – email@example.com
Supply teaching is a great career and lifestyle choice because:
- It offers variety and flexibility for you to choose when, where and how often you would like to work
- With daily assignments there is no responsibility for marking and planning – yet you still receive a fantastic rate of pay
- Working as a supply pe teacher is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire secondary schools which can be another pathway to regular, long term or possibly permanent work
Choose us as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.