Art & Design Teachers – Daily and Short Term Supply
- an experienced teacher of art and design looking for flexibility and variety in your working week?
- or a newly qualified art and design teacher looking to showcase your skills in an assortment of schools?
Whatever your circumstances, supply teaching with us is your first choice.
We can offer regular local work in Worcestershire to suit you. We exclusively support secondary schools in and around: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport and Worcester.
We are currently experiencing a demand for inspirational art and design teachers, particularly for day to day and short term supply cover. Schools will always ask for talented teachers to return, so supply teaching can pave the way for the offer of long term or even permanent work if that is your future goal!
Our ideal art and design teacher will:
- Have a natural flair for delivering creative and vibrant lessons that enthuses and motivates all students to artistically express themselves
- Be proficient in teaching of different art mediums
- Be reliable, resilient and versatile
- Have strong KS3 KS4 art and design knowledge and UK teaching experience
- Have high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
To register as an art and design teacher with us, contact Rebecca on 01905 896122 or email your CV directly to me – email@example.com
Alternatively, if your preference is for a long term position – register with us and be kept up to date with new vacancies … most of which you will not hear about through other agencies!
Supply teaching is a great career and lifestyle choice because:
- It offers variety and flexibility for you to choose when, where and how often you would like to work
- With daily assignments there is no responsibility for marking and planning – yet you still receive a fantastic rate of pay
- Working as a supply art and design teacher is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire secondary schools which can be another pathway to regular, long term or possibly permanent work
Choose us as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.