English Teachers – Daily and Short Term Supply
We are looking to recruit influential teachers of English to cover an increase in demand for secondary school supply needs across the county of Worcestershire.
- Are you an experienced English teacher looking for a flexible work life balance?
- Or are you a newly qualified teacher looking to gain valuable teaching experience in an assortment of Worcestershire secondary schools?
If yes, have you considered supply teaching?
Whatever your availability and requirements, we can offer work in local schools to suit you.
We can offer daily, short and long term opportunities for English teachers, in and around: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport and Worcester.
Are you an English teacher who:
- Is passionate about your subject, reliable, resilient and versatile
- Has an innovative approach to teaching and learning and the ability to engage all students
- Has UK teaching experience and a strong knowledge of KS3 and KS4 English curriculum
- Has an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Is eligible to work in the UK
- Holds a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status
- Possesses an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
To register as an English teacher with us, contact Rebecca on 01905 896122 or email your CV directly to me – email@example.com
Supply teaching is a great career and lifestyle choice because:
- It offers variety and flexibility for you to choose when, where and how often you would like to work
- On daily assignments there is no responsibility for marking and planning – yet you still receive a fantastic rate of pay
- It gives you the opportunity to explore different schools with no commitment
- Working as a supply English teacher is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire secondary schools which can be another pathway to regular work or even the possibility of a permanent role if that is your end goal…schools will always ask for good teachers to return
Choose us as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.