Teacher of Sociology
We are working together with our client secondary school located in north east Worcestershire to recruit an inspirational teacher of sociology, heath and social care and psychology to join their committed team. The headteacher is looking for a suitably qualified social sciences teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning and who is prepared to strive to enable every student achieves their potential.
- Are you a QUALIFIED teacher of sociology looking to SECURE a FULL TIME role after February half term until July?
- Are you also proficient in the teaching of HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE and PSYCHOLOGY across KS4 and KS5?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
The successful teacher of sociology will:
- Have a flair for planning and delivering engaging and thought provoking lessons
- Create a supportive, nurturing and fun learning environment
- Be versatile and have strong curriculum knowledge
- Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
The Essentials: An experienced teacher of sociology or newly qualified sociology teacher (NQT) who:
- Is eligible to work in the UK
- Holds a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS), qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) or further education (FE)
- Has UK teaching experience
- Possesses a current enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
For immediate consideration for this exciting sociology teaching opportunity, apply now or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, are you are searching for the FLEXIBILITY of DAY TO DAY and SHORT TERM supply teaching? Would you like to teach in a VARIETY of Worcestershire middle and secondary schools without the responsibility of planning and marking? No problem, give us a call for an informal chat or send us your CV – whatever subject and key stage you teach, we are confident that we can help you!
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.