Social Sciences Teacher
- Are you a QUALIFIED social sciences teacher, who is proficient in the teaching of HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE, PSYCHOLOGY AND SOCIOLOGY across KS4 and KS5?
- Are you looking to SECURE a FULL TIME role after February half term until July?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are working exclusively with a north east Worcestershire secondary school to recruit an inspirational social sciences teacher to join their committed team. The headteacher is looking for a social science teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning and who is prepared to strive to enable every student achieves their potential.
The successful social sciences teacher will:
- Create a supportive, nurturing and fun learning environment
- Have a flair for planning and delivering engaging and thought provoking lessons
- Be versatile and have strong curriculum knowledge
- Have an excellent command of the classroom and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
The Essentials: An experienced social sciences teacher or newly qualified social sciences teacher (NQT) who:
* Is eligible to work in the UK
* holds a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS), qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) or further education (FE)
* has UK teaching experience
* Possesses a current enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
For immediate consideration for this exciting social sciences teaching opportunity, apply now or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Alternatively, are you are searching for the FLEXIBILITY of DAY TO DAY and SHORT TERM supply teaching? Would you like to teach in a variety of Worcestershire middle and secondary schools without the responsibility of planning and marking? No problem, give Rebecca a call for an informal chat or send me your CV – whatever subject and key stage you teach, we are confident that we can help you!
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.