Teacher of Physics
We are assisting a successful Worcestershire secondary school with the recruitment for their new PERMANENT FULL TIME teacher of physics.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated physics teacher to join a strong, well equipped modern department in a mixed mainstream school that has excellent leadership and support.
Teacher of physics – The Essentials:
* Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge – confident to teach physics across a range of ability levels at KS3 and KS4
* Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
* Plan and teach well-structured lessons that promote a love of learning and children’s intellectual curiosity
* Facilitate and encourage engaging learning experiences which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
* Committed to raising standards of student attainment and progress
* Positively support and promote the school ethos and vision and be willing to fully contribute to the life of the school community
* Provide right to work in the UK
* Hold qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status
If you are a qualified teacher of physics looking for a new challenge in a fantastic Worcestershire secondary school where you can showcase your teaching skills and make a real difference to the education of their students, then submit your CV here or email email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers of physics (NQTs) welcome to apply.
Alternatively, if you DO NOT WANT TO COMMIT to a permanent role … register with us to be the first to hear about new teaching vacancies from our client schools across the county. We can offer LOCAL LONG TERM (one or two terms) and SHORT TERM COVER, or REGULAR DAILY SUPPLY – contact us today – whatever your availability and requirements, we are confident that we can help you!
Choose us as your number one local teaching supply agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs … daily, short and long term teaching assignments available
- We offer competitive rates of pay, in many cases above industry standard
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.