Teacher of Science
Are you an ambitious, committed teacher who has the ability to inspire students to high levels of achievement and can teach across the ability range in KS3/KS4, delivering all three science disciplines?
Do you have a passion for teaching and a desire to empower children to exceed expectations?
Want to work with a dynamic team in a growing school committed to providing a good work-life balance with an emphasis on staff well-being?
If the answer to the above is “yes” then we have the perfect position for you!
We are working on behalf of a high achieving secondary school in north Worcestershire who are seeking to appoint a full time general science teacher to start asap.
We welcome applicants from NQTs or more experienced science teachers who:
• Hold either QTS, QTLS or a FE qualification
• Are engaging and enthusiastic
• Are an outstanding teacher of science
• Have excellent subject knowledge
• Are resilient and respectful
To find out more about this role and our other LONG and SHORT TERM positions or REGULAR DAILY SUPPLY opportunities in our wonderful Worcestershire schools, please give Rebecca a call, submit your CV here or email me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose us as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.