Teacher of Textiles
We are working exclusively with a north Worcestershire secondary school to recruit an influential teacher of textiles to join their committed team. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive contribution in an Ofsted ‘good’ rated school.
If you are a QUALIFIED teacher of textiles, who is also proficient in the teaching of HEALTH and SOCIAL CARE, available now and looking to SECURE 3 DAYS WORK PER WEEK, ONGOING UNTIL AT LEAST MARCH – then apply now to submit your CV.
The successful teacher of textiles will:
- Be passionate about teaching and learning, and focused on ensuring that the highest possible standards of attainment and progress, personal development and well-being are achieved for all students
- Create a supportive and nurturing learning environment
- Have a flair for planning and delivering creative and thought provoking lessons
- Be versatile and have strong curriculum knowledge
- Have an excellent command of the classroom and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
The Essentials: An experienced teacher of textiles or newly qualified textiles teacher (NQT) who:
- Is eligible to work in the UK
- Holds a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS), qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) or further education (FE)
- Has UK school experience
- Possesses a current enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Alternatively, like the sound of the school but it is the wrong subject? Right subject but wrong location? Or maybe you are searching for the flexibility of day to day supply teaching. No problem, give Rebecca a call for an informal chat or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – whatever subject and key stage you teach, we are confident that we can help you!
For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED supply agency for primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas. We SPECIALISE in providing REGULAR work in LOCAL schools for qualified teachers and support staff and we are DEDICATED in finding you supply work to SUIT YOUR NEEDS … daily, short and long term teaching assignments available. We offer COMPETITIVE RATE OF PAY, in many cases above industry standard and offer a FRIEND REFERRAL SCHEME.
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.