Food Technology Teacher
Are you looking to SECURE a PART TIME role (0.8) in north Worcester, ONGOING UNTIL AT LEAST MAY HALF TERM ?
Are you a QUALIFIED food technology teacher, who is also proficient in the teaching of TEXTILES?
If so, we have an unique teaching role just for you!
We are working exclusively with a north Worcestershire secondary school to recruit an influential teacher of food technology to join their committed team. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive contribution in an Ofsted ‘good’ rated school.
The successful food technology teacher will:
- Be passionate about teaching and learning, and focused on ensuring that the highest possible standards of attainment and progress, personal development and well-being are achieved for all students
- Create a supportive and nurturing learning environment
- Have a flair for planning and delivering engaging and thought provoking lessons
- Be versatile and have strong curriculum knowledge
- Have an excellent command of the classroom and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
The Essentials: An experienced teacher of food technology or newly qualified teacher (NQT) who:
- Is eligible to work in the UK
- Holds a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS)
- Has UK school experience – teaching health and social care
- Possesses a current enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
To be considered for this food technology teaching position, please apply now!
Alternatively, like the sound of the school but it is the wrong subject? Right subject but wrong location? Or maybe you are searching for the FLEXIBILITY of DAILY SUPPLY TEACHING. No problem, give Rebecca a call for an informal chat or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – whatever subject and key stage you teach, we are confident that we can help you!
Choose us as your number one local teaching supply agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs … daily, short and long term teaching assignments available
- We offer competitive rates of pay, in many cases above industry standard
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.