Business Studies Teacher
Are you a qualified business studies teacher looking to secure a full time long term role from April until July 2021?
A fantastic north Worcestershire secondary school are seeking an enthusiastic, driven and qualified teacher to teach BTEC, GCSE and A Level business studies.
The school are recruiting an inspiring business studies teacher to shape the future of young children, by helping them to reach their goals during their time in education. You will be expected to deliver quality all round experiences, which reflect the very best in 21st century education. Their aim is that all students are inspired to learn and to succeed, and be happy so that they can fulfil their potential. The school has high expectations of all of their students, and will challenge them to maximise their achievement in order to ensure that they are fully prepared for their life beyond school. They desire a like minded business studies teacher to join their welcoming team so you can help them with this aim.
You will be responsible for delivering and planning creative and inspiring lessons to the national standard. Monitor pupil progression through effective marking and assessment to ensure all pupils are supported and challenged in their learning and development. The school are looking for a confident teacher with good communication skills and behaviour management.
Business studies teacher requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) or a FE qualification
- Recent relevant UK teaching experience
- Enhanced DBS certificate, overseas police clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
To be considered for this business studies teaching position, please apply now!
Alternatively, like the sound of the school but it is the wrong subject? Right subject but wrong location? Or maybe you are searching for the FLEXIBILITY of DAILY SUPPLY TEACHING. No problem, give Rebecca a call for an informal chat or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – whatever subject and key stage you teach, we are confident that we can help you!
Choose us as your number one local teaching supply agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs … daily, short and long term teaching assignments available
- We offer competitive rates of pay, in many cases above industry standard
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.