MFL Teachers – Daily Supply
Academics are currently experiencing a demand for passionate MFL teachers particularly for daily and short term supply cover.
If you are a talented linguist who specialises in FRENCH, GERMAN and/ or SPANISH and holds qualified teacher status (QTS) or an equivalent UK teaching qualification, then we would love to hear from you.
We work exclusively with secondary schools in and around: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport and Worcester and we can offer regular local work to suit your circumstances and availability.
Supply teaching is a great career and lifestyle choice because:
- It offers variety and flexibility for you to choose when, where and how often you would like to work!
- On daily assignments there is no responsibility for marking and planning – yet you still receive a fantastic rate of pay!
- It provided the opportunity for you to explore different schools with no commitment!
- Working as a supply MFL teacher is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire secondary schools which can be another pathway to regular work or even the possibility of a permanent role if that is your end goal…schools will always ask for good teachers to return!
Our ideal MFL teacher will:
- Have the ability to transfer their enthusiasm for teaching French, German and/ or Spanish to all students and motivate them to be confident in languages
- Have a creative approach to teaching and effectively deliver engaging and inclusive language learning experiences to key stage 3 and key stage 4 students
- Be resilient, versatile, have an excellent command of the classroom and strong behaviour management skills
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS), qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status or a FE (further education) qualification
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new on
If you are an experienced or newly qualified MFL teacher (NQT) interested in day to day, short or long term supply work, then take the next step and give Rebecca a call, submit you CV here or email me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose us as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.