We are exclusively working with a successful secondary school to recruit their new ICT teacher from April 2021. This forward thinking school located in south Worcestershire, is well resourced with state of the art and specialist equipment and their students have a positive attitude towards learning and express a keen interest in this subject.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a full time ICT teaching role for at least one term in a friendly cohesive team.
We are looking for an ICT teacher who:
- Has the ability to transfer their enthusiasm for teaching ICT to all students and motivate them to be independent and proficient in the use of technology
- Can effectively plan and deliver high quality, engaging and inclusive ICT learning experiences to key stage 3 and key stage 4 students
- Confidently implement their innovative ideas to build on existing good practices and raise individual achievements
- Has an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS), qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status or a further education (FE) qualification
- Have UK education experience – teaching secondary key stage 3 (KS3) and key stage 4 (KS4) ICT
- Possess a current enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
We welcome applications from experienced ICT teachers who are looking for a fresh challenge in the summer term or newly qualified teachers (NQT) wanting to gain valuable teaching experience before committing to a permanent role … if this is the position that you have been waiting for then call Rebecca, submit your CV here or email me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you are an ICT teacher wanting the FLEXIBILITY and VARIETY of DAILY supply teaching, we can help. Call us for an informal chat or send us your CV.
Choose us as your number one local teaching supply agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs … daily, short and long term teaching assignments available
- We offer competitive rates of pay, in many cases above industry standard
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.