Business Studies Teacher
- Are you a qualified business studies teacher, interested in teaching 3 days per week in the same school?
- Are you available from November and looking to secure a role for the next half term (at least)?
We are recruiting an innovative teacher of business studies to join a vibrant secondary school in north east Worcestershire. This is a great opportunity to be part of a welcoming and dedicated team, where staff go the extra mile in supporting the development and learning of every student and work as a united community to fulfil their ‘can do’ ethos.
The ideal business studies teacher will:
- Be a highly competent and influential specialist – teaching lessons that empowers students to develop as commercially minded and enterprising individuals
- Have the ability to plan and deliver engaging KS3 KS4 business studies lessons (knowledge of teaching iMedia would be advantageous)
- Be committed to ensuring that the highest possible standards of attainment and progress, personal development and well-being are achieved for all students
- Have an excellent command of the classroom and the expertise to consistently maintain good behaviour
The Essentials: An experienced business studies teacher or newly qualified teacher (NQT) who:
- Is eligible to work in the UK
- holds a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS), qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) or further education (FE)
- has UK education experience – teaching secondary key stage 3 (KS3) and key stage 4 (KS4) business studies
- Possesses a current enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
If this role sounds perfect for you, submit your CV here or email it directly to email@example.com
Alternatively, are you a business studies teacher who does not want to commit to a long term role at the moment and would prefer the flexibility of day to day supply teaching? No problem, give us a call for an informal chat – whatever you are looking for, we are confident that we can help you!
Choose us as your number one local teaching supply agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs … daily, short and long term teaching assignments available
- We offer competitive rates of pay, in many cases above industry standard
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.