Teacher of Design Technology
- Are you a qualified design technology teacher, who specialises in product design?
- Are you available after Easter and looking to secure a role for the summer term?
We are recruiting an innovative teacher of DT to join a vibrant secondary school in north Worcestershire. This is a great opportunity to be part of a welcoming and dedicated team, where staff go the extra mile in supporting the development and learning of every student and work as a united community to fulfil their ‘can do’ ethos.
The ideal DT teacher will:
- Be a highly competent and influential specialist – encouraging students to develop innovative solutions to solving problems during the iterative design process
- Have the ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons
- Be committed to ensuring that the highest possible standards of attainment and progress, personal development and well-being are achieved for all students
- Have an excellent command of the classroom and the expertise to consistently maintain good behaviour
The Essentials: An experienced DT teacher or newly qualified teacher (NQT) who:
- Is eligible to work in the UK
- Holds a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS), qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS)
- Has UK education experience and strong curriculum knowledge
- Possesses a current enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
If this role sounds perfect for you, submit your CV here or email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, are you a DT teacher who does not want to commit to a long term role at the moment and would prefer the flexibility of day to day supply teaching? No problem, give us a call for an informal chat – whatever you are looking for, we are confident that we can help you!
Choose us as your number one local teaching supply agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs … daily, short and long term teaching assignments available
- We offer competitive rates of pay, in many cases above industry standard
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.