Computer Science Teacher
Are you a passionate computer science teacher who holds a UK teaching qualification?
Looking for a full time role for the summer term?
We are working in partnership with a ‘good’ Ofsted rated secondary school to recruit their new computer science teacher from Easter. This popular school is located in south Worcestershire, where the successful teacher will be welcomed in to a thriving, well equipped department and have the opportunity to share ideas and best practices with likeminded colleagues.
We are looking for a computer science teacher who:
- Has the ability to transfer their enthusiasm for teaching computer science to all students and positively encourages them to develop an interest in the subject
- Has an innovative and versatile approach to teaching and learning and ensures that learning is enjoyable, relevant and motivates all students to achieve their full potential
- Can effectively plan and deliver high quality, inclusive learning experiences to key stage 3 and key stage 4 students
- Has an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
The Essentials: An experienced computer science teacher or newly qualified teacher (NQT) who:
- Is eligible to work in the UK
- Holds qualified teacher status (QTS), qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) or a further education (FE) qualification
- Has UK education experience – teaching secondary key stage 3 (KS3) and key stage 4 (KS4) computer science
- Possesses a current enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
If you are a computer science teacher looking for a new school where you can showcase your talents, please call Rebecca, submit your CV here or email me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you would like to explore a variety of Worcestershire secondary schools before committing to a long term role, then have you considered day to day supply teaching? To discuss your options, give us a call for an informal chat or send me your CV – whatever you are looking for, we are confident that we can help you!
Choose us as your number one local teaching supply agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs … daily, short and long term teaching assignments available
- We offer competitive rates of pay, in many cases above industry standard
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.