We are exclusively representing a successful local secondary school with their search for an enthusiastic maths teacher. This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long term role in a thriving school, teaching mathematics to students who are keen to learn.
This position is ideal for a qualified maths teacher who:
- Would like a full time, long term post working in one school
- Is available from January 2021 until Easter initially, but would welcome the chance to continue teaching until the end of the academic year if required
Applications are welcomed from both experienced maths teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQTs), however you must hold a UK teaching qualification … qualified teacher status (QTS), qualified teaching learning and skills (QTLS) status or further education (FE).
The successful maths teacher will:
- Have strong mathematical subject knowledge up to GCSE level and excellent planning and preparation skills
- Be dedicated to teaching active and engaging lessons, which enthuses all students and motivates them to want to succeed
- Be committed to promoting a collaborative learning culture to maintain high standards
- have UK education experience – teaching secondary key stage 3 (KS3) and key stage 4 (KS4) mathematics
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
So, if you are a maths teacher and would like to start your new year with a long term role in a supportive school … call Rebecca, submit your CV here or email me directly – email@example.com
Alternatively, if are looking for maths teaching work that is completely flexible and offers variety then register with us for day to day and short term supply cover. Secondary schools across Worcestershire are currently experiencing a higher need for daily supply teachers and as their preferred education agency, we are their solution … so whatever your circumstances and availability, we are confident that we can help you!
Choose us as your number one local teaching supply agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs … daily, short and long term teaching assignments available
- We offer competitive rates of pay, in many cases above industry standard
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.