Are you a dynamic science teacher looking for a school where you can carve out your niche as their chemistry specialist?
Are you a chemistry teacher who is searching for your next long term role in a school where you can showcase your teaching and learning skills?
Do you hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) status?
If so, we have a fantastic full time opportunity for you!
We are working in collaboration with a very popular Ofsted ‘good’ outcome secondary school located in south Worcestershire to recruit a qualified teacher of chemistry to join their friendly and dedicated science department. This successful school is proud of their vibrant inclusive learning community and boasts excellent facilities. The position is to start in January 2021 until Easter, however for the right chemistry teacher there is a strong possibility that it may continue until the end of the academic year.
The ideal chemistry teacher will:
- Have breadth of vision, creativity, energy and motivation in their teaching and learning practice
- Be passionate about science, with the ability to inspire all students and generate enthusiasm for learning
- Encourage and support a culture of high expectations and achievement within the science department
- Demonstrate excellent classroom management skills
- Forge positive relationships with students and staff
We welcome applications from experienced chemistry teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQTs). If you are interested in this role, call Rebecca, submit your CV here or email me directly – email@example.com
Alternatively, like the sound of the school but it is the wrong subject? Right subject but wrong location? Or maybe you are looking for the flexibility of daily supply teaching work? No problem, contact us to discuss your requirements – whatever subject or key stage you teach, we are confident that we can help you!
Choose us as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.