Male PE Teachers – Daily Supply
Are you a UK qualified teacher of physical education who holds QTS or QTLS?
Would you like regular local teaching work in and around: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport and Worcester?
For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for secondary schools in Worcestershire. We are dedicated in finding you supply teaching work to suit your needs and availability … so whether you are a male pe teacher looking for the flexibility of day to day work or wanting to secure a role that is more longer term, we are confident that we can help you.
To meet the demand for supply teachers next half term, we are looking to recruit male pe teachers who:
- Are enthusiastic and versatile
- Have a creative and inclusive approach to teaching practical and theory pe lessons that inspires all students to embrace sport and motivate them to want to live an active and healthy lifestyle
- Have UK education experience and a strong knowledge of teaching KS3 KS4 pe
- Are resilient and can effectively manage behaviour
- Are eligible to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Have you considered supply teaching before? It is a great career and lifestyle choice because:
- It offers variety and flexibility for you to choose when, where and how often you would like to work
- With daily assignments there is no responsibility for marking and planning – yet you still receive a fantastic rate of pay
- Working on supply as a male pe teacher is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire secondary schools which can be another pathway to regular, long term or possibly permanent work
If you are an experienced or newly qualified male pe teacher interested in supply work, then take the next step and give Rebecca a call, submit your CV here or email me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose us as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.