Are you an ambitious, committed teacher who has the ability to inspire students to high levels of achievement and can teach across the KS3 KS4 curriculum, delivering all three science disciplines?
Do you have a passion for teaching and a desire to empower children to exceed expectations? Want to work with a dynamic school committed to providing a good work life balance with an emphasis on staff well-being?
Do you hold qualified teacher status (QTS) or Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) status?
If so, we have a fantastic full time opportunity for you!
We are working in collaboration with a very popular Ofsted ‘good’ outcome secondary school located in south Worcestershire to recruit a qualified teacher of science to join their friendly and dedicated science department. This successful school is proud of their vibrant inclusive learning community and boasts excellent facilities. The position is to start in January 2021 until Easter, however for the right candidate there is a strong possibility that it may continue until the end of the academic year.
The ideal science teacher will:
- Have breadth of vision, creativity, energy and motivation to model, lead and grow the very best practice in teaching and learning across the entire secondary age and ability range
- Be passionate about science, with the ability to inspire all students and generate enthusiasm for learning
- Strive to improve and raise standards and foster a culture of high expectations and achievement within the science department
- Demonstrate excellent classroom management skills
- Forge positive relationships with students and staff
We welcome applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers (NQTs). Call Rebecca on 01905 896122 to find out more information, or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Alternatively, like the sound of the school but it is the wrong subject? Right subject but wrong location? Or maybe you are looking for the flexibility of daily supply teaching work? No problem, contact us to discuss your requirements – whatever subject or key stage you teach, we are confident that we can help you!
Choose us as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.