French and German Teacher
In collaboration with an ambitious Worcestershire secondary school, we are recruiting an influential teacher of KS3 KS4 French and German to join their vibrant and welcoming modern foreign languages team. The department is a thriving faculty in which the successful teacher will have the opportunity to share ideas and best practices with likeminded colleagues.
This is a full time teaching position commencing in January 2021 until initially February half term.
The successful teacher will:
- be a creative and enthusiastic linguist with excellent subject knowledge and a commitment to quality learning for all students
- be an advocate for an innovative and motivating classroom environment that promotes a passion for languages ensuring that learning is exciting, relevant and enjoyable
- Have strong KS3 KS4 curriculum knowledge
- Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
The Essentials: An experienced teacher of French and German or newly qualified teacher (NQT) who:
- Is eligible to work in the UK
- holds a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS)
- has UK school teaching experience – secondary key stage 3 (KS3) and key stage 4 (KS4)
- Possesses a current enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
If you are looking for a new opportunity in which you can showcase your talents, please apply today by contacting Rebecca on 01905 896122 or emailing your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, like the sound of the school but it is the wrong subject? Right subject but wrong location? Or maybe you are searching for the flexibility of day to day supply teaching. No problem, give us a call for an informal chat – whatever subject and key stage you teach, we are confident that we can help you!
Choose us as your number one local teaching supply agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs … daily, short and long term teaching assignments available
- We offer competitive rates of pay, in many cases above industry standard
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.