Are you a committed teacher of Spanish who:
- holds Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) status?
- Is a passionate linguist with an energetic approach to teaching?
- Can effectively plan and deliver high quality, engaging and inclusive Spanish learning experiences to key stage 3 and key stage 4 students?
- Has the ability to transfer your enthusiasm for teaching Spanish to all students and positively encourage learners to be confident in the language?
- Can implement your innovative ideas to build on existing good practices and raise individual achievements?
- Has an excellent command of the classroom and the expertise to implement strategies that positively manages challenging behaviour?
If so, we are delighted to be representing a popular south Worcestershire secondary school to appoint a qualified KS3 KS4 Spanish teacher to enhance their dedicated MFL department. The position is full time, starting asap and will continue until December 2020, however there is the strong possibility that it may extend beyond.
This role is open to all teachers who hold QTS, QTLS or a FE teaching qualification and are at any stage in their career. So whether you are an established Spanish teacher looking to showcase your teaching skills in a new secondary school or a newly qualified teacher (NQT) searching for experience in a supportive school, please call Rebecca on 01905 896122 or foward your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, like the sound of the school but it is the wrong subject? Right subject but wrong location? No problem, give us a call for an informal chat – we may have the perfect teaching or education role available for you!
We have been established in Worcestershire for over 15 years and specialise in providing local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff.
We offer competitive rates of pay, in many cases above industry standard and you will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant.
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.