Food Technology Teacher
Are you a qualified design and technology teacher, who specialises in food technology?
Do you have a passion for your specialism and the ability to stir a mixture of creativity and motivation in to your lessons?
Are you looking for a part time role in Worcestershire until July 2021?
We are working with a north east Worcestershire secondary school to recruit an enthusiastic food technology teacher on a part time basis (3 days per week). This is a fantastic opportunity to join their vibrant design and technology team, where staff work collaboratively to encourage all students to achieve their full potential.
The successful food technology teacher will:
- Be dedicated, build positive relationships and provide opportunities for all students to grow as independent, resourceful and resilient individuals while developing their confidence and proficiency in the kitchen
- Have an innovative and versatile approach to teaching and learning, and create a stimulating environment that lays a foundation for all students to develop a love of cooking and a keen interest in the importance of good nutrition
- Have strong KS3 KS4 curriculum knowledge
- Have an excellent command of the classroom and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
The Essentials: An experienced teacher of food technology or newly qualified food technology teacher (NQT) who:
- Is eligible to work in the UK
- holds a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS)
- has UK food technology teaching experience – secondary key stage 3 (KS3), key stage 4 (KS4)
- Possesses a current enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
If you have all the ingredients for this food technology teacher position, please apply now
Alternatively, like the sound of the school but it is the wrong subject? Right subject but wrong location? Or maybe you are searching for the flexibility of day to day supply teaching. No problem, give Rebecca a call for an informal chat or email your CV directly to email@example.com – whatever subject and key stage you teach, we are confident that we can help you!
Choose us as your number one local teaching supply agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs … daily, short and long term teaching assignments available
- We offer competitive rates of pay, in many cases above industry standard
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.