Are you passionate about history and have the ability to captivate students when teaching?
Are you looking for a full time position starting in January 2021?
Look no further! We have your perfect history teaching role waiting for you!
We are delighted to be assisting an inclusive and forward thinking Worcester secondary school with their search for a history teacher. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful humanities team where your creativity and ideas will be embraced.
The successful history teacher will:
- Be enthusiastic, versatile and possess strong secondary KS3 KS4 subject knowledge
- Develop an engaging history curriculum and teach lessons in a vibrant and interactive style
- Positively promote high expectations and aspirations for all learners
- Have an excellent command of the classroom and the expertise to consistently maintain good behaviour
The Essentials: An experienced history teacher or newly qualified history teacher (NQT) who:
- Is eligible to work in the UK
- holds a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS), qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) or further education (FE)
- has UK school experience – teaching secondary key stage 3 (KS3) and key stage 4 (KS4) history. The ability to teach geography and religious education would be advantageous but not essential
- Possesses a current enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
To register your interest, call Rebecca on 01905 896122 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, like the sound of the school but it is the wrong subject? Right subject but wrong location? Or maybe you are searching for the flexibility of day to day supply teaching. No problem, give us a call for an informal chat – whatever subject and key stage you teach, we are confident that we can help you!
Choose us as your number one local teaching supply agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs … daily, short and long term teaching assignments available
- We offer competitive rates of pay, in many cases above industry standard
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.