Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
- An established supply teacher who is looking to secure local teaching work in primary (and/ or middle schools)?
- An experienced KS2 primary teacher thinking about flexibility in your working days to improve your work life balance?
- Or a newly qualified primary teacher (NQT) looking for valuable experience in a variety of Worcestershire schools?
Whatever your circumstances, supply teaching with us is your first choice!
We can offer local regular day to day or long term primary supply work to suit you.
We exclusively provide supply cover to primary (* and middle) schools in and around: Bewdley, * Bromsgrove, * Droitwich, * Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, * Pershore, * Redditch, Stourport and Worcester.
We are always looking to recruit primary supply teachers who:
- Are approachable, versatile and have a real passion for teaching and learning
- Have a natural flair for delivering creative and stimulating lessons that children enjoy and inspires their love of learning
- Have high expectations of every child’s behaviour, progress and achievements
- Have UK teaching experience and a strong understanding of KS primary curriculum
- Are eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Possesses an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Supply teaching is a great lifestyle choice because:
- It offers variety and flexibility for you to choose when and where you would like to work
- On day to day assignments there is no responsibility for marking and planning – yet you still receive a fantastic rate of pay
- Working as a key stage 2 primary supply teacher is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire primary schools which can be a pathway to regular work … schools will always ask for good teachers to return
Not your preferred year group, no problem! We have an assortment of EYFS and KS1 teaching assignments ranging from: day to day assignments, short/ medium/ long term positions to permanent roles.
Give Rebecca a call on 01905 896122 for an informal chat or send your CV directly to email@example.com – whatever key stage or subject you teach, we are confident that we can help you!
Choose us as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.