Supply Teachers – Middle Schools
The need for supply cover in Worcestershire middle schools has dramatically increased this academic year and to meet this demand, we are recruiting subject specialists and general cover teachers for numerous day to day roles teaching year 5, 6, 7 and/ or 8.
We are looking for qualified teachers, who:
- Are enthusiastic, reliable, resilient and versatile
- Have an innovative approach to teaching and learning and the ability to engage all students
- Have UK teaching experience and a strong knowledge of upper key stage 2 and/ or lower key stage 3 curriculum
- Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Are eligible to work in the UK
- hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS)
- Possesses an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Maybe you are:
- An experienced teacher looking to achieve a good work life balance through part time teaching?
- A newly qualified teacher (NQT) wanting to gain valuable experience in different Worcestershire schools and year groups?
- An established supply teacher who is looking to shorten your commute time and secure work closer to home instead of outside the county!
Whatever your circumstances, supply teaching with us is your first choice. We can offer regular local day to day work to suit you!
To join us, call Rebecca on 01905 896122 or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Alternatively, if your immediate preference is for a longer term role in one school, no problem! We have an abundance of supply teaching opportunities ranging from: day to day assignments, short/ medium/ long term positions to permanent roles – whatever subject and key stage you teach, we are confident that we can help you!
Supply Teaching is a great lifestyle choice because:
- It offers variety and flexibility for you to choose when and where you would like to work
- On day to day assignments there is no responsibility for marking and planning – yet you still receive a fantastic rate of pay
- Working as a supply teacher is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire middle schools which can be a pathway to regular work … schools will always ask for good teachers to return
Choose us as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.