We are assisting a successful Worcestershire secondary school with the recruitment for their new PERMANENT FULL TIME teacher of science.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated science teacher to join a strong, well equipped modern department in a mixed mainstream school that has excellent leadership and support.
Teacher of Science – The Essentials:
* Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge – confident to teach science across a range of ability levels at KS3 and KS4
* Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
* Plan and teach well-structured lessons that promote a love of learning and children’s intellectual curiosity
* Facilitate and encourage engaging learning experiences which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
* Committed to raising standards of student attainment and progress
* Positively support and promote the school ethos and vision and be willing to fully contribute to the life of the school community
* Provide right to work in the UK
* Hold qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status
If you are a qualified teacher of science still looking for a new challenge in fantastic Worcestershire secondary school where you can showcase your teaching skills and make a real difference to the education of their students, then submit your CV here or email email@example.com for immediate consideration.
With only four weeks left until the end of term, the head of science is very keen to speak with and interview all teachers of science who are interested in this post. Trial days will be arranged face to face in line with social distancing measures.
Experienced science teachers and newly qualified teacher of science (NQT) welcome to apply.
Alternatively, if you DO NOT WANT TO COMMIT to a permanent role … we also have several LOCAL TEMPORARY (one or two terms) teacher of science positions available to start in January and we are also experiencing a HUGE DEMAND for DAILY SUPPLY and SHORT TERM COVER across the county – contact us today – whatever your availability and requirements, we are confident that we can help you!
Choose us as your number one local teaching supply agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs … daily, short and long term teaching assignments available
- We offer competitive rates of pay, in many cases above industry standard
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.