We are delighted to be assisting a successful middle academy located in Worcestershire in their search for a permanent head of maths commencing September 2018. The headteacher is looking for a forward thinking, highly motivated and inspirational specialist to join their senior teaching team and lead a vigorous and hard-working department.
As lead practitioner, you will be a ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’ qualified teacher who can confidently exhibit and share your expertise and experience of mathematics across the academy. To guarantee the very best outcomes for all pupils, you will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring that the quality of teaching and learning of numeracy across all key stages is effective and that numeracy skills are being encouraged and developed across the wider curriculum. You will play a pivotal role in creating and implementing positive strategies that improves teaching and learning and nurtures a growth mindset to secure high standards of achievement. To be successful in this role, you will be a committed and enthusiastic specialist, who has high expectations, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a track record of initiative and innovation to improve standards and outcomes.
This position give you a fantastic opportunity to develop professionally and make a huge contribution to the ever growing success and reputation of the academy…to discover more, please contact Claire anytime (evenings and weekends included!)
Academic Solutions are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE polices, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.
Want to take your recruitment career to the next level? Are you looking for an employer that will help you realise your potential, offer autonomy in your role and reward you for what you excel at? If so, look no further!
We have fantastic opportunities for ambitious and dynamic recruitment consultants to join our team in Birmingham.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in the recruitment industry (within the education sector would be advantageous but not essential).
- Have a proven track record in leading end to end recruitment cycles and winning business.
- Be a confident, honest and reliable professional, who possesses a competitive, persuasive and resilient nature.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking a high volume of sales and business development calls to new and existing clients.
- Winning new business from cold calling, building relationships with key decision makers and arranging face-to-face visits with the goal to becoming their recruitment partner of choice.
- Maintaining existing relationships with clients, ensuring their recruitment needs are being facilitated in the very best possible way.
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs and resourcing quality candidates using a variety of methods, including: advertising, searching job sites, attending recruitment fairs, referrals etc. and managing the registration process from initial contact to placement.
- Keeping up to date with current market trends within the education industry.
In return, successful candidates will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary and an extremely attractive commission structure with no threshold to hit before earning!
If you would like the opportunity to discuss your long term career prospects with us then we would love to hear from you.