Qualified Science Teachers required for secondary schools in and around: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport and Worcester
We are looking to recruit versatile general science teachers and biology, chemistry and physics specialists to cover the demand for daily and short term supply needs in secondary schools across our wonderful county of Worcestershire.
- Are you an experienced science teacher who is looking for reduced hours to achieve a better work life balance?
- Or are you a NQT looking to gain valuable teaching experience to strengthen your CV before applying for your first permanent post?
If yes, have you considered supply teaching?
Working as a supply science teacher is a great career and lifestyle choice because:
- It offers variety and flexibility for you to choose when, where and how often you would like to work!
- On daily assignments there is no responsibility for marking and planning – yet you still receive a fantastic rate of pay!
- It gives you the opportunity to explore different schools with no commitment!
- Working as a supply science teacher is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire secondary schools which can be another pathway to regular work or even the possibility of a permanent role if that is your end goal…schools will always ask for good teachers to return!
We are always keen to hear from science teachers who:
- Are passionate about their subject, reliable and resilient
- Have a flair for delivering engaging and vibrant lessons that enthuses and motivates all students to flourish and achieve their full potential
- Have UK teaching experience and a strong knowledge of KS3 and KS4 science curriculum
- Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Are eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS), qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status or a FE qualification
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
To find out more … give Rebecca a call, submit your CV here or email me directly – email@example.com
Alternatively, if your preference is for a LONG TERM role – register with us to be the first to hear about new opportunities commencing in September … whatever your availability and requirements, we can offer work in local schools to suit you.
Choose us as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.