- Would you like to work with an ESTABLISHED Worcester based teaching supply agency, who can offer you REGULAR LOCAL teaching work?
- Do you hold qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teaching and learning skills (QTLS) status and recent UK teaching experience?
Yes? Then choose us as your number one supply teaching agency!
For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED supply agency to schools in and around: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport and Worcester.
We EXCLUSIVELY support secondary and middle schools across Worcestershire with their DAILY, SHORT and LONG TERM teaching supply cover needs.
In readiness for the summer term and the DEMAND for daily and short term cover, we are now recruiting biology specialists.
Whether, you are a Biology teacher who is available part time or full time, every week or every couple of weeks – your experienced personal consultant will be dedicated in finding you supply teaching work to suit your needs! We welcome applications from experienced biology teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQTs).
To find out more information, give Rebecca a call on 01905 896122, submit your CV or email me directly – email@example.com
Alternatively, if your preference is for a LONG TERM position, register with us to be kept up to date with new vacancies for the summer term and September … many of which are EXCLUSIVE to us so you will not hear about these positions through other agencies!
Our ideal biology teacher will:
- Be passionate, reliable, resilient and versatile
- Engage all students through the delivery of lessons in a creative, vibrant and interactive style
- Have strong curriculum knowledge
- Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Supply teaching is a great career and lifestyle choice because it offers:
- VARIETY and FLEXIBILITY for you to choose when, where and how often you would like to work!
- The opportunity to EXPLORE DIFFERENT SCHOOLS with NO COMMITMENT!
- NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR MARKING AND PLANNING (for daily assignments) – yet you still receive a FANTASTIC RATE OF PAY!
- Working on a supply basis an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire schools which can be another pathway to regular work or even the possibility of a permanent role if that is your end goal…schools will always ask for good teachers to return!
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every teacher to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.