- Are you an innovative science teacher who holds QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS (QTS)?
- Would you like to SECURE your next science teaching role working FULL TIME in ONE SCHOOL for AT LEAST ONE TERM?
If so, we have a great teaching role waiting for you!
Academics are working in collaboration with a very popular Ofsted ‘good’ outcome middle academy to recruit a passionate science teacher. This successful academy is proud of their vibrant inclusive learning community and boasts excellent facilities. We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking team in a lovely inclusive school located in east Worcestershire.
The successful science teacher will:
- Have a creative and versatile approach to teaching and learning
- Plan and deliver engaging experiences that encourages all students to enjoy science and ignites and nurtures their curiosity
- Be a committed and energetic specialist, who can inspire and motivate all students to achieve their full potential
- Be confident to teach upper key stage 2 and lower key stage 3 science
- Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Have UK school science teaching experience and strong knowledge of KS2 KS3 science curriculum
- Possess a current enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
If you are looking for a new opportunity in the new year, and interested in this role – apply now for immediate consideration or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Alternatively, like the sound of the school but it is the wrong subject? Right subject but wrong location? No problem – we have other LONG TERM LOCAL SECONDARY science teacher positions available to start in January. In addition, we are experiencing a HUGE DEMAND for DAILY SUPPLY and SHORT TERM COVER across the county … contact us today – whatever your availability and requirements, we are confident that we can help you!
Choose us as your number one local teaching supply agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs … daily, short and long term teaching assignments available
- We offer competitive rates of pay, in many cases above industry standard
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.