Long Term Vacancies and Daily/ Short Term Cover
- Are you a qualified computer science teacher who holds QTS or QTLS?
- Would you like REGULAR LOCAL teaching work Worcestershire schools?
- Looking for a long term post in the new academic year?
For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED teaching supply agency for secondary schools across Worcestershire. We are DEDICATED in finding you teaching work to SUIT your NEEDS and AVAILABILITY.
To fulfil the DEMAND for cover in our assortment of client schools and in preparation for September, we are recruiting qualified teachers with a specialism in computer science to fill our long term vacancies and for daily and short term supply cover.
We welcome applications from both ECTs/ NQTs and experienced teachers of computer science who:
- Are enthusiastic and versatile
- Have a creative and inclusive approach to teaching and learning
- Have UK education experience and a strong knowledge of KS3 KS4 curriculum
- Are resilient and can effectively manage behaviour
- Are eligible to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
If you are looking for the FLEXIBILITY of day to day work or wanting to secure a role that is more LONGER TERM, we are confident that we can help you … submit your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rebecca on 01905 896122 for an informal chat.
Have you considered supply teaching before? It is a great career and lifestyle choice because:
- Good work life balance
- Flexibility – choose when and where you teach
- Variety of schools and children
- Opportunities to gain classroom based experience
- Provides long term, permanent and ECT/ NQT induction opportunities
- Fantastic rate of pay
- No additional responsibilities – no planning/ marking/ meetings/ parents evenings during daily and most short term assignments
- Explore different schools with no commitment – perfect if you are new to the area
- Holidays in term time
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.