Are you a qualified English teacher who holds qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS)?
Are you available after February half term and looking to commit to a LONG TERM English teaching role until at least July 2021?
Would you like the opportunity to teach FULL TIME in a successful Worcestershire school?
We are working EXCLUSIVELY with an Ofsted ‘good’ rated school located in Worcestershire to recruit an inspiring English teacher to complement their highly motivated team. The headteacher is looking to appoint an English specialist, who can also confidently cover some history and maths lessons.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dedicated and friendly community, teaching in a modern school on a long term basis.
The successful English teacher will:
- Demonstrate a real passion for English and be creative in your approach to planning, teaching and learning
- Have a flair for delivering engaging and vibrant lessons that enthuses and motivates all learners to flourish and achieve their full potential
- Be versatile and have strong English subject knowledge
- Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
Essentially for this English teacher position, you MUST:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS)
- have UK school English teaching experience
- Possess a current enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
To start the next chapter of your English teaching career, please apply now or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Applications are welcomed from experienced teachers and NQTs.
Alternatively, like the sound of the school but it is the wrong subject? Right subject but wrong location? Or maybe you are searching for the FLEXIBILITY of DAILY and SHORT TERM supply teaching. No problem, give Rebecca a call for an informal chat or send me your CV – whatever subject and key stage you teach, we are confident that we can help you!
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.