We are representing a progressive local short stay school with their search for a full time motivated, inspirational and enthusiastic PE teacher from September 2022. A permanent role is available for a suitable candidate, so the SLT at this Redditch School are looking to initially offer a temp to perm contract.
The ideal Teacher of PE will be a qualified teacher, however they would consider an unqualified teacher who has a proven track record of teaching and achieving outcomes in challenging school environments, and has the relevant qualifications and experience. Applications are also welcomed from Early Career Teachers.
The opportunity to contribute to the delivery of the Duke of Edinburgh Award will also be available.
The school believe passionately in giving every pupil a chance to succeed by providing a culture and curriculum relevant to individual need. They are committed to delivering an inclusive approach to supporting some of the most vulnerable pupils across KS3 and KS4.
Their aim is to offer a broad a balanced curriculum that provides learning opportunities both inside and outside of the classroom, enabling pupils to make progress in all aspects of their lives. The curriculum broadly mirrors learner’s mainstream experiences, whilst working with a pupil to progress emotionally, socially and then academically.
The successful Teacher of Physical Education – SEMH will:
- Be engaged in using your relationship to support the emotional, psychological and social development of adolescents
- Be able to plan and deliver quality curriculum experiences leading to qualifications that allow a learner to move on into education, employment and training
- Have the ability to work flexibly in a team, including with families and external agencies
- Have the capacity to deliver consistently good and outstanding lessons that will lead to external qualifications, GCSE or BTEC
- Evidence right to work in the UK and UK teaching qualification: QTS/ QTLS status
- Provide a valid enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new certificate
If you would you like a challenge and would like to test your skills in a rewarding yet demanding environment, call 01905 896122 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – the SLT are looking to interview a Teacher of Physical Education – SEMH asap!
Like the sound of the school but wrong subject? Right subject but wrong location? Or are you a qualified PE Teacher who is searching for the FLEXIBILITY of SHORT TERM supply teaching? Would you like to teach in a VARIETY of Worcestershire schools WITHOUT the additional RESPONSIBILITIES?
No problem! As WORCESTERSHIRE’S LEADING SUPPLY TEACHING AGENCY, we are confident that we can help you! We EXCLUSIVELY support schools in and around: Worcester, Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Hagley, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Stourport and Redditch with their long and short term recruitment and supply cover needs.
Check out our 5* Google reviews (Academics Worcester) to discover how we always go above and beyond!
Academic Solutions are part of the Academics Ltd family. We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.